Friday, May 8, 2009

Dawn Creeps Over Charlottesville

Went out on the water towers with a friend, took a couple pics, then left and alone I went to the hospital to catch the moon as it set over the horizon. Then I realized the sun was on its way up, so i stuck around to snap a few good ones as a last timer before leavin C-vill. I wanted to wait all the way until the sun actually peeked out, but employees were starting to fill the building and I could hear people clankin' around in the lower roof/floors.

All the color is natural, I didn't change anything. Click on pictures to view larger file size.



























The distracting black object is my mp3 player...didnt realize that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these last four photos seem really familiar to me... weird....:>
[grief*Tynn]

Shadow Monkey said...

that's because u were there :)