Friday, July 24, 2009

Non-UVA...Urbex Abroad

Well I haven't been in Cville for a few months and thus have not touched this blog. In my boredom, I shall toss in a few pix from my travels in past years. A little Cambridge/Europe/South America. Click on pictures to enlarge them.

Sunrise over Selwyn College, Cambridge University, England.


r







Switzerland!

Most of these ifle tower pix are blurry because I took them at nighttime without a tripod or monopod or anything. Shaky hands:






Due both to my schedule and to the people I was traveling with, I did not get very many opportunties for exploring while in Italy or France, sadly.

Rome:


Florence:



La Paz, Bolivia:





Coroico, Bolivia. It would be sweet to BASE jump off this roof:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you go up the ifle?

Shadow Monkey said...

yep. didn't really take pix though. for me, the ifle tower would be near the very top of the list of urban structures that i would like to climb from the ground up. it's made so perfectly for it.