Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Be Sane while on the Crane

I was a little disappointed to find that the hatch which opens at the T-junction into the horizontal part of the crane was padlocked shut (and I brought no tools with me). If I had access there, I would have gained about another 30 feet plus have a great amount of walking space to the sides....it would have been sweet to stand somewhere along the arm of the crane and see all that empty space beneath your feet. Perhaps just one of my brain cells suggested the idea of climbing around the locked hatch via the outside of the crane, but all the rest of my brain cells quickly silenced the one foolish one.

Click on pictures to enlarge them.





Apparently UVA doesn't believe in "lights out before bed"














And there you have it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!